Wednesday, February 4, 2009

There's a problem with The Secret. By Bill Harris (star of the Secret!)

Dear Mark,

There's a problem with The Secret.

Maybe you've experienced it.

Now when I use the word "problem," I don't mean the
movie was bad.

Not by a long shot...

The Secret did it's job. It raised the awareness of millions
of people about the control they have over the wealth,
abundance and success that flows into their lives.

And it's already transformed the lives of thousands
of people across the world who have put the ideas
into practice.

But there are millions more people who want to change
their lives, but have found that there are a few critical
pieces of the concept that the movie doesn't explain
very well.

Others I've heard from need a little more help getting
started.

Of course, I'm happy for those who have already seen
big success. But I'm not talking about those people
today.

My focus today is on you. Your life. Your success.

And if you've been using the principles from The Secret
in your life, but have questions... or you're wondering
why it hasn't worked for you yet, then today's message
has the potential to transform YOUR life.

Some of the biggest questions I get about The Secret
are things like:

...."Now What?"

...."What do I DO NOW?"

...."I'm doing it. Why isn't it working?"

Today, I have an answer for all of those questions.

And you'll find all of the information at the link below...

Now is the time to take action:

find out how here:

No comments:

Post a Comment